MARTIN: OK, so there is, I think, a sense by some that Hanukkah is a very big deal in the Jewish faith. So their debates in the Jewish newspapers was the really - the first thing that kind of impressed American Jews with the importance of the Hanukkah story and that Hanukkah really had an important meaning. Are there current debates among American Jews, particularly the Jewish kind of leaders, about Hanukkah? How do you - do you mind if I ask you personally how you feel about how that struggle has played out at the present time? I mean, because I think, for a lot of non-Jews, Hanukkah is the most visible Jewish holiday.
Source: NPR
Swirl
Why An 85YearOld American Vet Has Been Detained By North Korea - DIGG
Bridge Fall North American Championships Winners - NEW YORK TIMES
How Norman Rockwell held a mirror up to American ambitions and common values - PBS NEWSHOUR
Americans Click for Deals on Cyber Monday - ABC
Many Americans Will Be Giving Thanks For Lower Prices - NPR
Homefrontem Exploiting the Classic American Rationale for Violence - THE ATLANTIC
Guru Picks 2014 Value Investor Buckingham Likes Apple American Eagle And 11 Others - FORBES
Charming video maps many dialects of American English - FOX NEWS
No comments:
Post a Comment